2010-08-09

Lucid Dreaming - It's All About Vibration

Last week I had a remarkable dream. I was window browsing with my mother on THE strip mall in our city’s epicentre of the homosexual community. It’s a very nice area to do any kind of shopping: fashion, esoteric books, decoration, wellness articles, you name it, they have it. So there was nothing very unusual about sauntering there – if it wasn’t for the fact, that I was lesbian in my dream. Not that there’s anything wrong with it. (Btw, did you see that Seinfeld episode in which they assumed that Jerry was gay? LOL)

I have several friends, who are bisexual or gay, and it lead me to believe that we fall more in love with a person rather than a gender. Although I also see that most people have a preference and are aware of it most, of us are born with a mix of typical male and female character traits. Anyhow, my mom had told me some weeks ago that secretively she was very happy, that I hadn’t turned out to be homosexual. This coming from her, one of the most accepting and tolerant persons I know, was quite a surprise. She explained a bit apologetically, that through her education and her generation she had been so conditioned and brainwashed, that she would have had a problem with that. Consequently I found myself in a tight spot in that dream. I desperately hoped she would not catch up on my sexual orientation in the midst of all these rainbow colored vibes.

When I awoke I pondered over this dream a lot. How could it be that I knew I was a lesbian? There was no visible evidence to prove it. I didn’t have a girlfriend at my side, nor did I have one at that time. A detail I also just “knew”. Don’t we all have dreams in which we are aware of certain premises without the visual appearance of this information? I simply “feels” like this is true. So obviously, to make something real in a dream doesn’t require any evidence materialized in the physical form. As long as we are a vibrational match to the idea, it is regarded as solid fact. In my dream I was even aware of the power of vibration, since I was afraid to give myself away by radiating this particular wave of energy.

So if it is not necessary in a dream for any idea to be represented in the matter, in order to make it a tangible truth, then my mind should be trained enough to perform the same trick in my so-called waking state. Tons of time I had dreams in which I knew, that I was in the house of someone, although it looked totally different? Or I found myself involved with a former relationship partner although he was absent in my dream. We are masters of creating a certain vibration when it comes to our sleeping hours. So I should be able to use this mechanism in my “real” life as well, since to our consciousness there might not be such a big difference anyway. Maybe that’s what lucid dreaming is all about in the first place. Not to be the director of our dreams is the goal, but to be the producer of our life. And as we all know by law of attraction, we will cause things to appear in the physical form, as soon as we emanate the right vibration.


It’s all about vibration and perception. In this picture for example I changed the colors – which are by definition different wavelengths of light, thus vibration – so that it looks like the bottom of the sea. Would you have thought that “in
truth” it is moss on a stone?

No comments:

Post a Comment