2010-08-17

The Heart Of Life

At the moment my mom isn't doing that well. And as I felt a bit overwhelmed I had this idea to metally visit a happy place. What immediately came to my mind was the picture I took on one of my outings with the knittee. He has this new habit of shooting videos of the sky being visible through the trees. I cannot even tell anymore who noticed first, that this particular opening looked like the shape of a heart. I thought this was very soothing as I envisioned myself being in the center of the heart - awhich was in this situation very appropriate, as my mother has a heart condition.



Pain throws your heart to the ground

Love turns the whole thing around

Fear is a friend who's misunderstood

But I know the heart of life is good


John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment