2010-08-31

Actually, Life Is Quite Simple

Yesterday it dawned upon me that life isn't that complicated at all. I realised that there is in fact only one relation - the one between me and my inner being. If this relation is harmonious, all other relations will be a blissful experience.


Consequently there is only one issue - a misalignment between you and your inner inner being. All issues that might occur are mere adventures and interesting incidents, when one is in alignment with the inner being.


And now comes the best part. There is only one purpose in life - to feel good. If one feels good, nothing else matters.


The only question is, if being in alignment with oneself is the journey. For a long time I thought it was - back when I thought being in alignment would be the purpose. But maybe it's just the vehicle, and instead of starting out for an exciting adventure I keep busying myself with polishing the fenders.


What if I just act as if I had already achieved the perfect harmony with myself? Wouldn't this open up new paths to before unimaginable horizons.


Maybe the immaculate sheen of my vehicle's finish is not that important. Maybe it's time to jump in, start the engine, and step on the accelerator. NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment