2009-03-09

Well done, Geoff !

Today I would like to introduce you to Geoff. He is an incredible nice person whose shift seems to start as soon as mine ends. In other words whenever I am driving home in the rush hour with my mind still on the job and not on the traffifc. Which is not very advisable by the way. ;-))) So in these times he looks after me and keeps me out of trouble. As you could have guessed by now: Geoff is my guardian angel.

Yesterday I gave him a hard time when the cars in front of me suddenly came to a halt and I had to slam on the breaks very hard in order not to hit the next bumper. The guy behind me wasn't that lucky and so he smashed into my back. So Geoff - although from heaven sent - had a hell of a job to break that driver's speed to provide a major crash. And folks, he did it. The car hit my bumper and at first it sounded pretty bad. But I could detect no damage. So I left it at that although the frame might be slightly warped without me noticing it. But I trust that Geoff who does not deal in half-measures did a proper job again.

Thank you Geoff for tirelessly watching over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment