2009-03-06

Just another blog or just an OTHER blog?

So I finally did it. I started up a blog. When blogs became known even to me I was wondering about this new concept. Some people use it as a public diary with a lot of onlookers. It can be a perfect way to keep in touch with your family while on a journey. Some use it to show off their outcome of creativity, thus inspiring others, helping, learning, and leading them to interesting other sites. Some just use it as a means of information or what have you. There are so many ways to use such a tool.

At first I was sure I never wanted a thing like that. What would I have to say that iy important enough or that has not been put into words more eloquently before? Then a series of things happened in my life and I was receiving - again - so many unexpected gifts from the universe that I wanted to say "thanks". Not in the way I always did it before, but in a more solidified way.

In my eyes this world is spread out in many layers like a puff pastry. Except for the plane that most people regard as solid truth and hard facts on which a lot of things appear haphazardly like out of the blue there are other levels on which these incidents are glued together. To me these coincidences are the sealing compound that holds this world together. And luckily even some physicists agree that there is more between heaven and earth than the mind can explain or remotely understand. So I might not be that nuts after all. ;-)))

Since the majority of people seem to concentrate on the "real world" I thought it might be nice to do my bit to balance it out. I will stay anonymous in order to be able to write freely here. Plus I might want to refer to things that include other people also. And I want to keep their privacy unharmed as well.

So this idea began to take shape and I realized that this is what I wanted long ago. In a world where drama and bad news sell faster than fresh warm rolls - and for a better price to boot - I always dreamed of a counterpart daily newspaper. Something that would focus on the glass that is still half full. Something that would shine a light on the miracles hidden even in tragedy. Like when three houses collapse in my hometown in the middle of the day only two people are missing while just one week before a parade was held in just the same street. Thank you Lord.

To me these things are miracles because my brain cannot explain them, but deep down I feel that they are just right. And I want to write them down to emphasize my gratitude and to tell the universe: "Thank you. I realized and I do care."

You might want to participate and write me some of your stories. Feel free to do so under

janesmiraclebox at googlemail dot com

This blog is meant for sharing and welcoming more wonders in our lives.

Keep your eyes open. They happen all the time
Jane

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete