2010-07-16

It's all about vibration

Today the knittee and the knitter will reunite happily again. My, I am so excited. This cross Atlantic relationship is so rewarding. Plus it makes me grow on an infinite amount of levels. But the best part is the fun and how good it makes me feel. Obviously I must emanate some sort of vibration about it. The following incident really doesn't make sense otherwise.

I had ordered some herbal tea at an onlineshop during the soccer Worldcup. I am not partial to soccer at all, but the rest of this country is very serious if not even religious about it. So I wasn't surprised to find a freebie in the package, that was comprised of a sweatband and an artificial flower chain - both in the color of the flag -, and even a tea with a soccer related label. A little whistle, a pink thingy, which possible uses still elude me, and a key band rounded off the set. Maybe they were out of black-red-yellow keybands, but why on earth would they replace it by one from a country that is only of little consequence regarding this sport? But take a look and see for yourself, which country they picked:


The USA of all possible choices. Not only that this is in resonance with my wonderful and miraculous relationship, but the knittee actually IS an athlete in a discipline that leads an underdog life in the US, while it's highly in fashion over here. Veeeeery interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment