2011-06-28

Letting go of resistance




In the teachings of Abraham they describe the priciples of the Law Of Attraction as follows: Step One: We experience contrast which makes us know what we want instead. Step Two: The Universe answers and puts the desired object, feeling, person, experience, or what have you in our "Vibrational Escrow". Step Three: If we let go of resistance thus exercise allowance, the things we want will manifest in our experience.



Lately I felt challenged with a lot of things and thus my level of resistance might have risen a bit. Although I kept doing all my mental exercises, I felt I could do with some relief. Two wonderful friends have told me about taking yoga-massages. I had never heard of it before and got curious. I found a non-medical practitioner on the internet who offers this service in my home town. So I made an appointment.


When I got there yesterday I immediately felt that this was the perfect decision. I trusted this woman spontaneously and felt very much at home and safe. The practice was friendly and painted in a warm orange that even matched my shoes. LOL So I guess one could say it was a vibrational match.





While I was lying there with my feet beeing wiggled, my legs being stretched, my muscles being kneaded, it occurred to me that this was the perfect physical exercise in letting go of resistance. It was so comforting to pass on the control of my limbs to someone who would take good care of them. I felt my resistance melting like ice.


I didn't expect to reap any manifestations, my sole intention was to feel better. In the Abraham teachings they also tell us not to take score of the manifestation, but rather concentrate on the improved vibration. And I felt like a newborn baby. You can imagine my surprise when I switched my phone out of silent mode after the session and dicovered a text that informed me about an article, which I had ordered about a year ago, which had been delivered but not the way I wanted it, and then sent back with the prospect of waiting indefinitely. Now it is waiting for me to pick it up.


But that wasn't the only thing that happened. This morning I rediscovered some money, I had put in a box before I went on my journey to "Merryland". I didn't want to travel with all that cash on me and when I placed it in that little box I caught myself thinking "Will I ever remember this?" So naturally I forgot - until this morning. So in a way I myself had put it into my vibrational escrow. ;-))



There's not question about it: I will make an appointment for another yoga massage!




2 comments:

  1. Do you think I get some of the same benefits from yoga as a yoga massage offers? I wonder because since I started regular yoga, so much of my resistance has slipped away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you do. It's even better when you can do it yourself and any time you want. ;-)))

    ReplyDelete