2011-05-09

Companions

I had an epiphany this weekend. Everybody would rub our fur the wrong way from time to time. When this happens a lot of people confuse character with life situation. It's not who someone truly is, it's only WHERE they are on their life's journey in that moment.


If two or more people share the same destination, it's fine if one would prefer a detour or to go faster or slower. As long as they move towards the same direction they still can share a good part of their way. If not that does not say anything about their character or their general motivation.


On my personal journey I have to share that the camera I dreamed about has manifested this weekend due to my father's support. The camera is great - I am all excitement - and I will have to learn a lot to live up to it. So this is one of the shots I took.



No comments:

Post a Comment