2011-11-11

What is distance ?

Yesterday my mother reminded me of a moving story about a painter, whom we both had the fortune to meet, before she passed away last year. She was a very amazing woman with a lot of mental powers and a mission to protect trees. It's no wonder that her motifs were often dominated by plants in general and trees in particular.




One time she was on a vacation with her son, when he was still little. He liked the place so much that he begged her to stay for another week. She wanted to fulfill this wish, but she didn't have anyone to water the plants at home. So she told him that they could stay under the condition, that he would sit down with her every day and envision how they would water the plants at home. The boy agreed.


When they came home all the plants had survived, except for one. They had both forgotten to include that very pot of flowers.




This is a sound proof that thought is a powerful agent, which can conquer any distance. I want to seize this opportunity to thank all the people, who send loving and healing thoughts to my mom and my dad. I am sure the universe will be able to deliver the message even to those who are not following this blog.


Thank you! All your help is highly appreciated.

Love

Jane













1 comment:

  1. I almost missed your post! Thank goodness I didn't because the story was lovely and the photos were even nicer!

    ReplyDelete