2009-05-03

Signs

Some decision has to be made. Which means I need a new car. I never thought this would happen so soon, but due to circumstances that might only bore the pants off you a change has to be made quickly. There are of course thousand options and even more opinions. It's like going to the doctors. Ask seven people and you will get just as much advice.

What it all boils down to is that I could go for a very reasonable car that looks nice and is supposed to stay with me for a very long time. It has a year more to offer warranty-wise than the other option, which has a fairly good reputation too, but looks real cool. In either case I would be flat broke and all my savings for other occurrences will be gone in a wink. S
o wouldn't I be better off with something that fully pleases me now and which might be just as long lasting as the other car?

But that itself is not very miraculous. Surprisingly there is something else going on since this car issue is on my mind. I stumble across money. It started with one cent in the storeroom at work while I was discussing car options with a very nice and helpful colleague. I gave the lucky penny to him without thinking.

Next day I went grocery shopping and found even more cents on my way to the store. And then the thought struck my mind that someone might try to get a message through to me. Hadn't I made the experience more than once before that spending all my savings would not leave me destitute. More money would be bound to rush in, so this wouldn't be the end of the world obviously. Of course such an investment has to be considered thoroughly, but after all the thinking is done it's time to put all my trust in the universal power of refilling my resources again.

And in order to really emphasize this point someone up there sent me a dream last night in which I again found money on the street. Looks like this energy is trying to get in even through concrete. Just like dandelions - the bravest flowers in our civilization - wiggle their way through stones
and walls.



I think it's time to send my response to whomever is messaging me there:

"ROGER, I think I got it now!"

1 comment:

  1. As one of the seven earthly ones who has given you advice, it's time for me to step down from the pulpit. You have things well under control and are making a wise choice to listen to the divine guidance instead.

    ReplyDelete